Register Now for the Miami Transplant International Symposium
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend the Miami Transplant International Symposium, hosted by the Miami Transplant Institute, which takes place Friday, October 23, through Sunday, October 25, at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel.
Your ticket includes:
• Two and a half days of educational sessions offering 20 hours of CME credit to enhance your knowledge and patient care
• Educational tracks specific to your specialty; choose between abdominal and thoracic transplantation sessions
• Breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks each day and a welcome reception on Friday evening
• Meeting bag with great resources
• Access to the Exhibit Hall, featuring 15 vendors in the field of transplantation
• Lectures by top transplantation thought leaders from across the world
• A beautiful oceanfront location in Miami Beach with unbeatable discounted room rates. Bring the whole family and extend your stay!
For registration and additional information, click here.